Thursday, June 30, 2011

06/30/11, 07:28

It is approximately 07:28 EST on Thursday the 30th of June.  I am sitting with the rest of the family in the car, on our way out West.  Because I’m the only one in the family with a blog, I have been elected to record our trip from Southeastern Pennsylvania, to Oklahoma, to The Grand Canyon, to Yellowstone, to Omaha Nebraska, to Dayton Ohio, and back home, deo volente.  (Although I’ll be dropped off in Ohio for a summer camp.)  I am now turning myself so that my nosy sister can’t see the laptop and offer criticisms of my writing.  If she insists on it, she can always just write the comments on my blog, and I won’t have to know it was her.  Anyway, we left our abode at about 07:21 EST.  We did have a slight delay, however, when we rounded a corner and half of my seat flew up.  We were able to pull over and fix the problem without too much trouble, however, and we are currently sailing down to highway (well, maybe not sailing, thanks to those people driving 5 miles under the speed limit in the fast lane).  

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember voting to elect you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Mrs. nosy sister using my google account. She forgot that Dad is the only person with a vote in this family in most cases ;)

    ReplyDelete