Wednesday, July 6, 2011

07/06/2011, 22:44 EST

Well, your prayers haven't worked yet.  Keep 'em coming.  Yes, my sister is still sick.  Who knows whether the rest of us will get it, although I think it would be a work of divine providence if none of us got it after spend all day in the same car and the same hotel room as her.  However, Dad, my brother, and I went on a walk along the river here and I saw a Black-billed Magpie for the first time, as well as many Yellow Warblers, which are extremely common, but also pretty.  Tomorrow we'll try to visit Mesa Verde, but we may have to cut our visit extensively because of the potential severity of my sisters sickness.  It would probably help if she was able to keep down liquids, but we've been so blessed on this trip that missing couple stops shouldn't be cause for whining and complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment