Friday, July 1, 2011

07/01/2011, 13:36 EST


We left Saint Louis at approximately 12:45 EST, 11:45 local time.  It was fabulous, the sun gleaming on the arch, towering over, the blue sky, the trash floating down the Mississippi. .  . okay, so I’m not found of Saint Louis.  I’m not used to seeing a homeless person camped out under every bridge.  Honestly though, the arch wasn’t that bad and I really enjoyed our tour guide, especially since he bashed politicians AND the media multiple times.  While Dad and I took the tour, the rest of the family went to the top of the arch.  My sister took a bunch of pictures, but it’s hard to upload a lot of pictures with hotel internet, so I picked my two favorite.


We’re currently well on our way and hope to make it to eastern Oklahoma this evening, deo volente.  For now, we’re in a state of sin and misery, as the Westminster Shorter Catechism would say.  (Get it?  Its a pun, sin and Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment